Do you take many video clips in your classroom? Would you like to merge them into one video? YouTube Capture lets you do just that.
YouTube Capture lets you easily merge two or more video clips together, trim parts of each one as desired, add music and upload the completed video to YouTube using only one app.
Here’s a tutorial video to show you how to use YouTube Capture. Before you start to watch the tutorial (or maybe even instead of it), I recommend that download the app and take a look at it yourself to see what you can discover. Here are some questions to guide your independent exploration:
- How do you combine clips to form a video?
- How do you trim a clip?
- How do you add music/sound?
- Can you edit any sound that you add?
- What happens to clips if you restart the recording?
- How do you log out?
- Do clips take in YouTube capture get saved in the camera roll?
If you’ve used YouTube capture, please share your ideas/lessons in the comments.